1) I've just started watching Chef's Table on Netflix and this documentary series is fantastic! It's created by the same guy who directed Jiro Dream's of Sushi. The storytelling is amazing and quite touching. And the visuals are just stunning. This is the next wave of chef superstars, thanks to the exposure from David Gelb. If you're a foodie, go watch it now!
2. I found this entertaining:
3. I don't have a green thumb by any means but I do get satisfaction when I'm able to keep a plant alive long enough so I can eat it! Last year I grew kale and lettuce and so this year I'm going back to kale. But a peach tree we planted several years ago finally looks like it has some fruit! I hope we have some tasty peaches this year.
4. Once upon a time, a good friend suggested I do a fashion blog since I'm interested in the topic. But I'm not comfortable taking modeling shots so I decided to start a fashion instagram account instead. It's my vanity project. It mostly centers around my bag obsession (which I find never leaves me no matter how old I get... what can I say, I'm a bag lady). If you want to follow, the account name is daly.style (inspired by my love for Daly City, lol no actually I just couldn't think of a name).
5. And if you haven't read my last post yet about great mothers, go read it (and then tell your mother how great she is)! Not the least because I accidentally deleted the main body of the post and had to type it up twice! There seems to be a trend of me accidentally deleting things on SquareSpace: it happened to me on two separate occasions this week. Gotta be more careful. Anyways have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in the world (that read this blog)!