1. Just some pictures from the week:
That's the view from one of my favorite libraries in the city, Potrero Hill.
This is also Potrero Hill but the view of the other side.
2. Ran around Lake Merced for the first time this year. The last time I ran it was early December, so I was pretty proud of the fact that I could complete it without walking. In fact my time was pretty decent so that was a nice surprise. Must be the minimal athletic maintenance I do (on a treadmill once a week).
3. Calling all doggie movie casting directors: here's my friends' super talented Tri-pug (the best part is at the 0:25 mark)!
4. In other doggie news, I gave Ellie a haircut this week after a good dosing of anti-allergy meds (for me, not her, in case there was any confusion).
The difference. I guess you can't really tell from the pictures but I cut off quite a bit of fur. Since she's so low to the ground and has long hair she is a doggie mop. The tri-monthly haircuts decreases the amount of leaves and other detritus she brings back into the house.
5. Brian finished the giant Jenga!
5.5 And I went to Everlane's Open Studio event where they showcased their new shoe, the Street Shoe. Their studio was amazing and the people were super nice. I'm planning on doing another blog post about the whole shebang.