1. This sunset from about 2 weeks ago. I took these pics from our bedroom window with my new Leica camera. All pics are unedited.
2. Went to a new bakery, thanks to a recommendation from friends, and it was AMAAAZING. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the food but I've been thinking about ALL THE CARBS since I had it a couple days ago. I'm bargaining with myself that if I run today I get to go buy some baked goods after. Oh and it's called Devil's Teeth Bakery and it's in Outer Sunset. I didn't have their breakfast sandwich yet which is the thing to get. But that's why I might go today. A couple days ago I had the brownie, strawberry pie, bacon cheddar scone, and coffee cake (listed in order of what I liked). Yes all of it. Almost in one sitting.
Don't worry I'm not eating my feelings or anything, it's just that good. And I shared some of it with Brian so there's that.
3. And it's a good thing I'm sorta running again. Gotta train for the San Francisco Half Marathon. Wrong day below (It's in July) but I think that's the route? 3 months to train!
4. I didn't get the job that I interviewed for, but oh well try try again.
5. And it's already April y'all! Have a great Easter Weekend